Move tension-free from Delhi to Bangalore
Feb 13 2018
Hire the best packers and movers in Delhi before you shift
Looking for local packers and movers in Delhi?
Hunting for the best packers and movers to shift from Delhi to Bangalore?
Searching for a international packers and movers in Delhi for your move abroad?
Find the best packers and movers in Delhi,, only on Glovve.com.
Glovve offers you a complete suite of house shifting services. Choose trusted, verified service providers for Car Transportation, Home Search, Packers and Movers, Storage Solutions, Furniture Rentals, Home Settling-in Services, Office Moves and more.
One of the major reasons people move to Bangalore is for better job opportunities.
After Pune, Bangalore has the maximum number of IT companies in India.
In 2011, it was assumed that 1000 people move here every day. As of 2017, Bangalore is the 5th most populated city in India.
With so many people from different parts of the country moving to Bangalore each year, Bangalore is a culturally diverse city. Living in Bangalore, it isn’t difficult to find someone who speaks the same language as you do or hails from the same town as you.
Moving from Delhi to Bangalore, you won’t experience a major culture shock.
However, here are 5 interesting facts about Bangalore you’d be interested in
1. Did you know that Bangalored is an actual term?
Bangalore is popular as the IT hub of India all across the world. A lot of American companies outsource work to companies in Bangalore. Every time a software engineer in USA loses his job or is slacked from a project because it was outsourced to India, the Americans joke that they’ve been Bangalored.
2. Bangalore is the Pub capital of India
Craving a drink or some good food after a hard day at work? Unwind at one of the many pubs in Bangalore. Pubs here are open till 11pm. Whether you are alone or with a group of friends, stepping out late at night isn’t unsafe in this city.
3. Bangalore is also the Fashion capital of the East
Everyone knows about the many IT companies in Bangalore. But did you know that there are as many fashion companies in Bangalore as Paris?
4. There are more than 200 lakes in Bangalore
…or at least, there used to be. The sad part is, it is difficult to spot most of them today. They’ve been replaced by bus stands, Golf courses or hidden by land encroachments. But thanks to the many lakes, the city has an amazing drainage and sanitation system.
5. Beware of stray dogs
For every 37 humans there is one stray dog in Bangalore. Every 5 minutes, a human is bitten by a stray dog. That’s how many stray dogs can be found in this city.
You can find out more about Bangalore in this detailed city guide compiled by move experts at Glovve.
If you are moving home soon, here are 9 tips that will help you relocate to a new city with minimum stress. If you are looking to hire a moving company, consider these 5 important things. And follow these 6 simple tips for feeling at home in the new city.
Moving from Delhi to Bangalore soon? Hire complete house shifting services from Glovve.
Discover peace of mind moving.
- Begin your house shift with finding a new house on rent or for sale in your new locality, or city. Put an entire team of trusted realtors to find it for you, quickly and efficiently.
- Plan to rent furniture, appliances, or vehicles in your new city. Discover why renting is smarter than buying.
- Get trusted Packers & Movers to move you to 260 destinations in India. Glovve helps you with packing and moving services for local city house shifting, intercity home shifting, and international home moving. Get instant quotes free of charge, read reviews of movers and packers, and make informed home shifting decisions that give you peace of mind.
- Benefit from Glovve’s car transportation service to shift your car, bike, or SUV safely. Experienced movers stand by.
- Think of storing household items that you do not use often, but are too precious to dispose of, in our state-of-the-art storage facilities. Improve your living space and reduce the clutter.
- Take advantage of our new home settling-in services to ease into your new house. Find maids, plumbers, electricians and more without hassles.
- And finally, if you wish to move your business, or office, explore Glovve’s Office Shifting services.
Hiring packers and movers from Glovve is simple.
All you need to do is follow these 3 easy steps
1. Fill out your details on www.glovve.com
2. Compare quotes from 7 trusted and verified movers
3. Choose the best packers and movers. Move without tension.
How to hire professional packers and movers in Delhi
Where do you wish to move your home?
1. Shift your home locally within Delhi?
2. Move your home from Delhi to another Indian city?
3. Relocate internationally to or from Delhi?
6 steps to choose the best moving service
1. Fill in the details of your home move
2. Get instant estimates from verified packers and movers from your city
3. Compare mover prices. Check packers and movers' profiles, reviews, and ratings.
4. Choose the packers and movers who best fits your budget and expectations
5. Book and track your move online
6. Gain from Glovve guarantees against moving delays and damage to your items.
Save grief with trusted local packers and movers in Delhi
1. Why would you move with unknown, unverified packers and movers in Delhi?
2. Why would you risk damage, or loss to your precious household items when you shift from Delhi?
3. Why should you put up with delays from packers and movers in Delhi?
4. Why would you choose half a moving service when you can get the complete moving services at Glovve?
Read our FAQs on moving to understand the benefits of moving with Glovve's Packers and Movers.
Tips to choose the expert packers and movers in Delhi
Move tension-free with Glovve. Discover #SmartHomeMoving.
Have you moved from Delhi to Bangalore recently? What has the experience been like? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Know someone who is moving soon? Share this with them on social media.