What is the cost of moving a car from Mumbai to Bangalore?
Jun 11 2018
Are you moving from Mumbai to Bangalore? Taking your car with you?. It’s natural to be worried about the safety of your car during the move.
Hire trusted and reliable vehicle relocating companies from Glovve.com for a tension-free move.
Get instant quotes from car transport companies on glovve.com
Searching for the top car relocating company from Mumbai to Bangalore?
Can’t find trusted car transporting company for moving your car from Mumbai to Bangalore?
Glovve offers you a complete suite of house shifting services. Choose trusted, verified service providers for Car Transportation, Home Search, Packers and Movers, Storage Solutions, Furniture Rentals, Home Settling-in Services, Office Moves and more.
Moving your car from one city to another can be expensive. Depending on whether you plan to do it yourself or hire a car relocation company, the costs can vary.
Having been in the business long enough, we believe it is smart to hire the best car transportation company for moving your car.
Here are 3 reasons why.
1. Moving your car on your own is added trouble
If you’ve ever moved home before, you’ll know how much work it involves. There are countless things to worry about.
Why would you want to add to it? Let your moving company take care of your car relocation while you focus on what’s really important.
2. It is expensive
If you’re moving from Mumbai to Bangalore, are you planning to drive all the way there?
Do you know how much fuel the car is going to need? And you can’t be driving continuously. If you halt at a hotel for the night or to freshen up, that’ll only add to the cost.
3. It is time consuming
The distance from Mumbai to Bengaluru via road is 983.9kms. The distance can be covered in approx. 15 hours. But that is only if you’re driving continuously. To make matters worse, both these cities have a bad reputation when it comes to traffic jams.
Image being stuck in a traffic jam in the middle of one of these cities. Nightmarish, isn’t it.
And all this while you have a hundred other thoughts about all your other household goods.
Trust me. This totally isn’t worth the trouble.
If you’re moving from Mumbai to Bangalore and wish to take your car along, hire trusted and verified movers from Glovve.
When someone is moving home and taking their car along, one of the most common questions we get asked is,
How will Glovve help me move my car without any damage?
We totally understand your concern. To make sure your precious car reaches the destination without a scratch or dent, we’ve partnered with movers who specialise only in car and bike moves.
Irrespective of the moving company you hire, your car relocation will be taken care of by the experts.
Isn’t that exactly the kind of service you are looking for?
When hiring packers and movers from Glovve, you get all this at no extra cost.
Make sure you have a 100% tension-free car shipping experience.
Here’s an Infographic that will help you prepare your car for the move.
Hiring car shipping agents for moving a car from Mumbai to Bangalore is a simple 6 step process.
1. Fill in the details of your move
2. Get instant estimates from verified packers and movers from your city
3. Compare mover prices. Check packers and movers' profiles, reviews, and ratings.
4. Choose the packers and movers who best fits your budget and expectations
5. Book and track your move online
6. Gain from Glovve guarantee against moving delays and damage to your items.
Glovve offers you more than just car transportation services
To make it easy for you shift your house, Glovve has put together a complete set of services for you.
These cover all the stages of moving house and delivers you peace of mind.
- Begin your house shift with finding a new house on rent or for sale in your new locality, or city. Put an entire team of trusted realtors to find it for you, quickly and efficiently.
- Plan to rent furniture, appliances, or vehicles in your new city. Discover why renting is smarter than buying.
- Get trusted Packers & Movers to move you to 260 destinations in India. Glovve helps you with packing and moving services for local city house shifting, intercity home shifting, and international home moving. Get instant quotes free of charge, read reviews of movers and packers, and make informed home shifting decisions that give you peace of mind.
- Benefit from Glovve’s car transportation service to shift your car, bike, or SUV safely. Experienced movers stand by.
- Think of storing household items that you do not use often, but are too precious to dispose of, in our state-of-the-art storage facilities. Improve your living space and reduce the clutter.
- Take advantage of our new home settling-in services to ease into your new house. Find maids, plumbers, electricians and more without hassles.
- And finally, if you wish to move your business, or office, explore Glovve’s Office Shifting services.
Save grief with the best car transporting company in Mumbai
1. Why would you move with unknown, unverified packers and movers to Bangalore?
2. Why would you risk damage, or loss to your car when moving from Mumbai to Bangalore?
3. Why should you put up with delays?
4. Why would you choose half a moving service when you can get the complete moving services at Glovve?
Read our FAQs on moving to understand the benefits of moving with Glovve's Packers and Movers.
More tips to choose the expert packers and movers for moving from Mumbai to Bangalore
1. Worried about what is the cost of moving house? Here’s an article that will help you make a budget.
2. Moving into a new house? These tips will help you turn it into a home.
3. Looking for the best packers and movers in Mumbai? Follow these tips.
4. Home-sick in your new city? These 5 resources will help you settle-in with ease.
5. Moving to Bengaluru? Do read our detailed city guide for Bengaluru to settle down in the new city with ease.
Did you find a quality car shipping company from Mumbai to Bangalore?
Haven't found the best packers and movers in Mumbai yet? Hire them at Glovve.com.
Did you find this guide useful for your move? Would you like us to add anything to this? Do share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
Know someone who is moving from Mumbai to Bangalore soon? Do like and share this article with them on Facebook.