Hire the best packers and movers for furniture shifting
May 14 2018
Worried about damaging your furniture when moving home? Find the best furniture moving companies on Glovve.com.
Looking for local furniture movers?
Searching for the top furniture shipping companies?
Can’t find international packers and movers for shifting wood furniture?
Glovve offers you a complete suite of house shifting services. Choose trusted, verified service providers for Car Transportation, Home Search, Packers and Movers, Storage Solutions, Furniture Rentals, Home Settling-in Services, Office Moves and more.
You’ve built your home with a lot of love and care. When it’s time to move, it is natural to be worried about all your precious household goods.
5 tips to keep your furniture safe during a relocation
1. Use foam paddings
Wooden furniture is delicate and can get scratches and cracks pretty easily. Wrapping your furniture with foam paddings or even a blanket will keep it safe when moving.
2. Don’t use bubble wrap
Since you’re using bubble wrap for packing almost everything, it is obvious to assume that you can use it for your furniture, too. But it’ll actually do your furniture more harm than good.
Wooden furniture needs air supply and space to breath. If you are moving long distance, it can be especially harmful.
Wooden furniture is usually packed using paper or cloth packaging material. Never plastic.
3. Keep the furniture legs and corners extra safe
Furniture legs are usually attached using glue or nails. When moving, be extra careful to not hold the furniture with the leg. It can come off easily.
Also, when shifting furniture out of the house or loading – unloading, corners are most likely to get damaged.
Use extra padding if needed. If the furniture is too heavy, use an extra pair of hands.
4. In the moving truck, don’t place anything on top of wooden furniture
To save space in the moving truck, you might be tempted to stack other articles on top of your wooden furniture. While this might definitely save space, it’ll also end up damaging your furniture. You don’t want that happening, do you?
5. Let your movers and packers take the final call
You might read as many articles on the internet as you please, but nothing can beat the expertise of the professional packers and movers you hire.
If they’re doing something a certain way, it is obviously because they know better. Ask them questions if you’re concerned about something. But never forget, they are professionals and are trained to do what they’re doing. When in doubt, it is always best to trust your relocation company.
Glovve can help you find the best packers and movers for furniture shifting. Not just that. You can find everything you need for a happy home shifting experience on Glovve.
Glovve offers complete house-shifting services.
These cover all the stages of moving house and delivers you peace of mind.
- Begin your house shift with finding a new house on rent or for sale in your new locality, or city. Put an entire team of trusted realtors to find it for you, quickly and efficiently.
- Plan to rent furniture, appliances, or vehicles in your new city. Discover why renting is smarter than buying.
- Get trusted Packers & Movers to move you to 260 destinations in India. Glovve helps you with packing and moving services for local city house shifting, intercity home shifting, and international home moving. Get instant quotes free of charge, read reviews of movers and packers, and make informed home shifting decisions that give you peace of mind.
- Benefit from Glovve’s car transportation service to shift your car, bike, or SUV safely. Experienced movers stand by.
- Think of storing household items that you do not use often, but are too precious to dispose of, in our state-of-the-art storage facilities. Improve your living space and reduce the clutter.
- Take advantage of our new home settling-in services to ease into your new house. Find maids, plumbers, electricians and more without hassles.
- And finally, if you wish to move your business, or office, explore Glovve’s Office Shifting services.
How to hire professional packers and movers for furniture shifting
6 steps to choose the best packers and movers for furniture shifting
1. Fill in the details of your home move
2. Get instant estimates from verified packers and movers from your city
3. Compare mover prices. Check packers and movers' profiles, reviews, and ratings.
4. Choose the packers and movers who best fits your budget and expectations
5. Book and track your move online
6. Gain from Glovve guarantees against moving delays and damage to your items.
Save grief with trusted packers and movers for furniture shifting
1. Why would you move with unknown, unverified furniture shipping companies?
2. Why would you risk damage, or loss to your precious furniture when you shift?
3. Why should you put up with delays from furniture shifting companies?
4. Why would you choose half a moving service when you can get the complete moving services at Glovve?
Read our FAQs on moving to understand the benefits of moving with Glovve's Packers and Movers.
More tips to choose the expert packers and movers for furniture shifting
Did you find quality packers movers for furniture shifting?
Haven't found the best packers and movers for furniture shifting yet? Hire them at Glovve.com.
Did you find this guide useful for your move? Would you like us to add anything to this? Do share your thoughts with us in the comments below.